Last updated on August 20, 2019
- Acknowledgment & Acceptance of Policy
2.1 In order to use the thedwr.com, directory.thedwr.com and The New York Daily Weed Report, each user must first complete the registration form. During registration , a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
- Information Collection, Use, and
- 3.1 Thedwr.com, directory.thedwr.com and The New York Daily Weed Report collects visitor data to analyze traffic on our site. This information helps us understand customer interests and helps us improve our website.
- 3.2 Thedwr.com, directory.thedwr.com and The New York Daily Weed Report only has access to/ collect information that you voluntarily give us iva email or other direct contact from you. We do not sell, give, or trade the statistics we store to any third parties for data-mining or marketing purposes.
4.1 When you visit thedwr.com, directory.thedwr.com and The New York Daily Weed Report, the pages that you look at, and a short text file called a cookie, are downloaded to your computer. A cookie is used to store small amounts of information. This information is collected for traffic analysis only. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
5. Your Access to, and Control Over Information
- 5.3 You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website.
- 6.1 We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive
information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- 6.2 Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
- 6.3 While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
7.1 Thedwr.com, directory.thedwr.com and The New York Daily Weed Report contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.